Monday, July 12, 2010

Oranje!

Oh no, Holland lost. Oranje lost. My team lost. It's a sad sad day for Holland supporters.

But, I have to admit Spain played well. Especially Iniesta, he really deserved that goal.

and so just like that, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is over.

which means no more ZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZ

a handy guide on how to use a vuvuzela

apparently, Kanye loves vuvuzelas too.


Who needs guitars?


so that's how the Horn of Helm Hammerhand sounds like


the reason why Moses lost the World Cup


and a very nice compilation of some of the best goals scored.



I'm disappointed that the dude who made this video didn't include any of Diego Forlan's goals though.

for those who missed the finals, here you are


also, a goal that makes us asians proud


a beautiful freekick by Japan's Keisuke Honda.
*Cristiano Ronaldo eat your heart out*




On another note, I realised that football players have really awesome names (or some of them at least)
So I've decided that when I have kids, this is what I'm gonna name them.

Kid no.1: Capdevila
Kid no.2: Huntelaar
Kid no.3: Van Bronckhorst
Kid no.4: Bob

why Bob? to maintain the balance of coolness. and also because I always wanted a kid name Bob.

I'm kidding.

*also, be a good boy and comment in the cbox, there's free cookies *

No comments:

Post a Comment