Friday, July 9, 2010

A New Leaf

So, if you known me long enough you would know that I'm a really really lazy dude. especially when it come to studies.

But that's gonna change.

I've decided to not be a lazy @$$ and start studying.
yes, I know I said that before SPM.
It didn't work out then so why should it work now?
I'll tell you why.

Because I'm actually serious this time.

Yes I'm serious.

seriously serious.

as serious as I can be.
(which someone told me isn't really that serious but what do they know right?)

In fact, I'm so serious, My nickname is now Serious Sam.

and no, I wasn't serious about that part.
I don't want to be called Serious Sam.

but yes, I'm gonna start studying, do well in uni, and be successful in life.
Maybe even be rich, have a huge house and drive a Porshe Cayman S *please let this part be true*

4 A*

that'll be my A-Levels Results (A* is like an A+, just so you know)

Watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment