Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Bench.

Do you remember the time we spent, sitting on the bench? Do you remember? Do you?
All the hours that we spent, talking about nothing, nothing at all.
Do you remember all the jokes, the things that made us laugh like a bunch of retards out of control?
So do you really remember all these things? Do you really? Do you?

One day will you look back? Remember all the fun we had? or will you just forget about me?
will you just forget about me?
cause I won't. I won't. I won't.

and as the years pass, as you look out of your window, and all you see is snow.
Will you get so cold, you erase me from your soul.
or will you look back at our pictures? the photos we took together? with all our stupid pose.
then will you really remember all these things? Will you really? will you?

One day will you look back? Remember all the fun we had? or will you just forget about me?
will you just forget about me?
cause I won't. I won't. I won't.

Do you remember the time we spent, sitting on the bench? do you remember? do you?

I wrote this song for you, for me, for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment