Monday, November 1, 2010

Music Monday 1.

Hey sup' guys?
this will be my first MUSIC MONDAY post.
what's MUSIC MONDAY you ask?
well, from this week onwards, I'll post a song on my blog every monday.

and this week it's RUNAWAY by KANYE WEST
so Kanye, I'm really happy for you, but you have one of the best videos of all time.

okay not really. but it's is a really nice song with a really nice music video.



I'm really addicted to this song.
from the opening piano notes, right to his rapping. I think it's a brilliant song.
and the ballerinas are graceful and really magnificent just to watch.
one thing though, they just kinda appear out of no where. what's up with that Kanye?

the music video is actually from his short film, also called Runaway.
it's about 30 mins long, and I'd say it's a masterpiece (somewhat).



somehow, I don't think watching the movie will make the music video any more understandable though.
I'm not kidding, even in the movie ballerinas just run into the room from no where.
It's still awesome though.

No comments:

Post a Comment