Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday The 13th!

Holy Shit!!
i just realised that today is friday the 13th!!
and thanks to wikipedia i now know that there is such thing as a "friday the 13th phobia"
and its called....
wait for it...
triskaidekaphobia

this day was generally regarded as the most unlucky day of the year
until it became really common
most of us don't even notice that it's happening

but for me, it kinda became one of the best days of my life

but for most people, it's still unlucky
especially if u live in Crystal Lake
where Jason Voorhees is probably right behind you
about to chop your head off
good luck with that!
(god it sucks to be you right now)

*chop * hack * slice *

3 comments:

  1. hello, it seems that you are Kinoc's friend?
    I found your blog from his friend's list on the side of his blog.
    I'm trying to get to know more people from Malaysia.
    hope we can be friends! :)
    can I have your msn or myspace chat address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i read your comment on kinoc's blog
    sorry, no offence but i don't like the idea of giving my msn to strangers
    no offence whatsoever
    where are u from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, alright.
    so how do I keep in contact with you then?
    I'm from Boston, Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete